Client Relationship Manager - Banking & Financial Services - VA
We continuously seek exceptionalassociates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on havingextensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's deliverymodel is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. Weconsistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and businessresults.
Are you ready to be achange-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way theywork today will lead the way tomorrow.
When was the last time you felt proudabout your work? The Opportunity
Cognizant's Banking& Financial Services (BFS) Vertical is seeking a Client Services Executive tobe actively involved in continuing to grow our BFS footprint and assist theClient Partner (CP) in growing key Financial Services accounts. In this role,the Client Services Executive will balance client/project responsibilities withbusiness development and sales responsibilities including identifying,qualifying and closing new business opportunities. The position also requires working with andleveraging a top-notch client management and consulting team. The individualwill be responsible for overseeing high quality delivery while developingstrategies and tactics for further penetrating the account and cross selling CTS'semerging services. The Client Services Executive will support the CP inachieving “trusted advisor” status and have a mix of strategic and tacticalmanagement experience. Responsibilities
Market Leadership: creates sales strategies and plan for the ClientPartners review and for its incorporation into the broader client strategy andplan.
Relationship Management: executes and manages the account plan under theguidance of the Client Partner. Invests time in strengthening existing clientrelationships. Participates in reviews and provides educated and relevantperspectives.
Business Development: responds to and deliver on client requests; respondsto RFP's. Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to client in linewith account strategy. Obtains the approvals to pursue opportunities. Engagethe relevant team for solutions. Qualifications
The qualifiedcandidate will have:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 15 + years of proven track record of growing a successful consulting business in the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- Concepts of finance, marketing and business strategy.
- Business acumen, communication and drive results.
- Build relationships: strengthening partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization built on the foundation of Cognizant leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams.
- Deep knowledge of Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies.
- Ability to grow into having a senior executive presence – possesses an interest and passion toward engaging senior level executives in grasping and enabling fundamentals of business change through consulting solutions.
- Experience and track record in successful delivery of technical/ management consulting services, preferably gained at a top tier consulting firm.
- Executive-level experience in the areas of resource management (financial, cost and asset), preferably with a mix of consulting and operations experience.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Exceptional client management skills and experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diversebackgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. Itencourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us buildbetter solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this settingand is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel throughautonomy, we'd love to hear from you.