- Reston, VA, USA Reston VA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Companies
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Based in Reston, Virginia, we are a financial planning and investment advisory firm serving high net worth individuals, Fortune 500 corporate sponsored financial planning clients, as well as foundations, endowments, and institutional clients nationwide.
This is a unique opportunity to travel with and train under the most senior members of our team. Responsibilities include both servicing clients and business development. Attending client and prospect meetings would be a primary focus. Therefore, significant travel should be expected. Advisor would need to be based in DC Metro Area. Initial responsibilities would include shadowing and co-planning with existing Senior Financial Advisors. The role may evolve into a lead advisory role with a financial planning focus.
- Advanced degree in business, accounting, law or finance
- CFP or CPA designation
- 5+ years’ experience in RIA or brokerage firm environment
- Current RIA and/or FINRA licensing
- Commitment to acting in the clients best interest
Traits and Skills Desired:
- Working knowledge of investment, tax, retirement planning, and executive compensation concepts
- Appreciation for academically based strategic asset allocation philosophy
- Ability to clearly articulate complex financial concepts to clients
- Ability to ask for and receive referrals from clients after demonstrating your value
- Willingness and desire to collaborate with peers
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.