Senior Full Stack Engineer
· Strong Java 8/Java EE experience, with a strong emphasis in delivering large-scale, multi-platform web-based software applications.
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly and strong OO design experience.
· Industry Experience in AWS by deploying docker based rest API applications into ECS service.
· Experience with Java 8, Springboot, Microservices, Angular 8, API's, AWS, CI/CD, Devops , Oracle, Gradle, JUnit, Ant, Unix and Application Server
· Experience with software configuration management practices, knowledge of test automation, continuous integration/deployment, etc
· Develop and implement services based on Spring stack. Knowledge of development of services following micro services pattern/architecture.
· Participate in Requirements Analysis session & discussion for assigned user story
· Ability to produce high level design diagrams for designated work in collaboration with architect.
· Coordinate with Lead and other members in the team for ensuing on-time development of functionality
· Unit test the modules along with performing integration tests.
· Participate in code reviews and ensure code deliverables confirms to quality standards
· Raise on-time concerns/queries and/or notification about technical issues with leads for their quick and timely resolution without affecting overall timeline
· Estimation of user stories, Active participation in agile ceremonies viz Daily scrum, Sprint planning, Sprint review, Retrospective. Collaboration with other scrum teams
Technical stack: Java FSE, Springboot, Microservices, Angular, API's, AWS, CI/CD, Devops
· Candidate should have hands on experience on Java 8 , JUNIT, J2EE, Spring framework, Spring boot, Rest services /Microservices, Junit, Maven, GIT
· Must have strong proficiency in Jenkins and creating Jenkins pipelines (development of Jenkinsfiles) for automation.
· Must have build automation experience using Development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Nuget, Chocolatey, NPM, Yarn, and similar technologies.
· Must have Containers experience: Kubernetes/Docker and/or RedHat OpenShift
· Must have AWS experience by deploying rest api/micro services using docker into ECS/EC2.
· AWS Cloud experience - CI/CD implementation in Cloud: CloudFormation, TerraForm
· Must have expertise in leveraging JIRA for tracking work intake.
· DevOps pipeline implementation (they have implemented a CI/CD solution)
· Experience with source code management tools – Git and/or Subversion (SVN)
· Experience with Broadcom/CA Nolio Release Automation is a plus.