Do you have leadership experience and want to advance your career with an industry-leading firm? If so, we want you to join our team as an Operations Leader! Ameriprise Financial is America's leader in financial planning and ranked #1 in customer loyalty.
As an Operations Leader, you will be responsible for all operational processes that support business objectives and assist advisors in serving their clients. Leverage your strong leadership skills by managing branch staff (including Registered Client Service Associates and non-registered Client Service Associates), working directly with employee advisors, and partnering with additional branch leaders. Looking to advance your career further through licensing? We are dedicated to your career development through training, mentoring and licensing support - it's all about helping you optimally develop to reach your full potential!
At Ameriprise Financial, we take pride in providing our clients with a personalized experience every step of the way; if you thrive in an environment where you can help others and create a positive impact on a client's overall experience, we invite you to take your career to the next level by applying to join our team today! Responsibilities
- Manage activities that support business results, revenue growth, client experience and efficiencies in practice. Manage resources to achieve business results, including revenue and client acquisition targets. Partner with Branch Manager to ensure advisor business plans are completed and marketing events are tracked and measured.
- Assist advisors in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and transactions. Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, creating an agenda and summary of meeting, escorting clients to advisors office and providing follow-up. Prepare and ensure new business paperwork processes are successfully filled out. Provide general administrative duties such as answering phones, processing reports, preparing correspondence, set-up files, etc.
- Create, manage, track and analyze reports and branch vitals. Review advisor expense reports, branch P&L, budgeting, reporting/correcting errors, identify and implement expense reduction opportunities. Partner with Registered Principal to ensure compliance support is established and training needs are met. Lead real estate and facilities initiatives.
- Lead, coach, mentor and provide performance management for direct reports. Partner with Senior Operations Leader and Regional Director of Operations to determine staffing needs; request, hire and allocate staff. Conduct 1:1s with staff.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 5-7 Relevant Experience Required
- Previous successful supervisory experience including knowledge of HR policies and labor laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to motivate team members to delivery results.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with little or no supervision and strong organizational/time management skills
- Able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
- Process oriented and can work with a team. Proficient with standard business software applications.
Certifications Preferred (indicate):S7, 63/66, 65/66, Life, Accident, and Health licenses (or commitment to obtain within 150 days) About Our Company
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.