Python - XC Automation Testing
Python - XC Automation Testing Location and Travel: Seattle - WA *This role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future* Job Description:
We are looking for a Python - XC Automation Testing Engineer who will be responsible for defining, analyzing and documenting project requirements Day-to-Day Responsibilities
\t Required Skills
- Excellent communication skills in English is required in both spoken and written form\t
- Experienced user of mobile wearables and home technologies\t
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and work independently and as a team in a fast pace environment\t
- Scripting skills in both Python bash script\t
- Web development backend frontend skills in the following\t
- Database PostgreSQL\t
- Frameworks Hibernate Spring React frontend NodeJS backend PHP
- Python XC Automation IOS Testing TECH Communications Roles\t
- Software Development Engineer Level 1ActivityDevelop tools to improve test and operation efficiency Min Experience\t
- Minimum 3 years of postsecondary work experience required MS Computer Science Degree or equivalent degree required
Cognizant is committed to veteran and military communities. Cognizant has been often recognized as a military friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and dedication to perfection.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500, and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is encouraged to craft significant solutions through true teamwork.