Azure Service Delivery Manager
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. *Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future* Location
Madison WI– Work will be Remote to start and flexible post COVID Practice - AIA - Artificial Intelligence and Analytics
About AI & Analytics: Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future—a future in which trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices and data-supported strategies.
By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models. Cognizant's AIA practice takes insights that are buried in data, and provides businesses a clear way to transform how they source, interpret and consume their information. Our clients need flexible data structures and a streamlined data architecture that quickly turns data resources into informative, meaningful intelligence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, leading, and delivering complex data and advanced Azure-based Cloud projects on time, within budget, and with high quality solution.
- Work with customer and internal stakeholders to scope work, set business goals, identify appropriate resources, track and report on progress and develop schedules.
- Track the sprints and provide regular communication to management about the progress, risk, and changes to the sprint scope and schedule.
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage testing and deployment phases
- Define project roles, ensure resources availability and allocation and delegate tasks and responsibilities appropriately
Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, developers, DevOps and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
- years of IT experience with atleast 3+ years of Project Management experience in Data Analytics project
- Experience in managing Data analytics project, implementing atleast One Azure data lake, Data warehouse, BI and analytics projects
- Leadership and management skills in leading technical personnel through the delivery of software development projects.
- Experience working across the full software development lifecycle on multiple enterprise scale development projects in both waterfall and agile environments.
- Experience of working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients.
Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects