Client Partner - P&C Insurance (Madison, WI)
Cognizant's Insurance industry team is seeking atalented senior level Client Leader/Partner to join its growing organizationand manage the overall relationship for a significant client.
Client Leaders/Partners play a key role in ourgrowth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assignedaccounts, responsible for growth,health and future prospects of account relationships. This role requiresextensive CxO level relationship building and executive connects, as well as afocus on revenues, operating margin, customer satisfaction, and employee growthand development. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationshipmanagement skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems andsolutions. The Client Partner will be held accountable against MeasurableRevenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
The individual needsto have had a strong pedigree of managing similar relationships and havinggrown them in previous roles. The individual will be expected to:
In addition, the qualified candidate will possess the followingrequirements:
- Drive profitable growth of the account relationship.
- Review the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations and finance teams on regular basis.
- Be part of senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship.
- Collaborate with multiple service lines, innovation teams and business teams in Cognizant to formulate a business plan and execute it for the account relationship.
- Have regular meetings and interface with the customer decision makers and influencers.
- Have a complete understanding of the relationship position within the account.
- Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the account.
- Identify and forge partnerships and tap into existing alliance partnerships of Cognizant to grow the account.
- Shape the thought leadership agenda.
- Actively drive execution of the innovation agenda for the portfolio.
- Focus on developing a plan on increasing the visibility of Cognizant in the account relationship and in the insurance industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A minimum of 15years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role in theIT professional services or management consulting firm
- Experienceof leading diverse teams, experience of cultivating and collaborating in amulti-cultural environment
- Strong experiencewith the global service delivery model
- Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Indepth understanding of business problem domain, technology and servicessolution domains.
- Understandingand thought leadership in technology, services and business trends their directand indirect impacts on the outcomes of the customer and our organization
- Astrong performance track record of managing different portfolios-ranging fromsales, new sales, programs and existing annuity business
- Astrong relationship oriented bent of mind, demonstrated capabilities inbuilding and sustaining CxO relationships
- Strategicthinking and the confidence and ability to plan ahead and stay the course
- Mustbe able to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrixand have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
- Strongexecutive presence and gravitas
- This role requires strong leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities of being a thought leader
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential
- Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior (CXO and CXO-1) levels. They must be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential
- Ability to manage aclient P&L of at least $35/40 million dollars, including reporting and metricassessment for the account
- Knowledge of valuearticulation principals include client ROI and appropriate storyboardingtechniques
- Knowledge of clientcontext and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivitiesto consistently look for new solutions
- The ability to conceptualize, analyze, create blueprint for business transformations and present solutions in the insurance domain
- The candidate must bring in experience, insight, and credibility in the L&A insurance domain
- The candidate must be able to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment