Operations Lead/Manager An exclusive opportunity to work for a UHNW family. The role is for a professional who has experience in managing lifestyle assets such as property portfolio, yachts, cars and other private assets. You will lead a team and manage the day to day operations of the assets, manage projects, staff and regulatory requirements for assets, with particular reference to yacht manning and crew regulations
- Manage an extensive portfolio of international properties and yachts to make sure they are running smoothly.
- Cost management, workforce management, repairs, refurbishments, rentals, assisting on purchases or sales.
- Assist with any refurbishment projects, closely following progressing and regularly reporting on updates.
- Liaise with business partners, accountants, solicitors, bankers, investment managers, service providers, and trustees.
- Assist accounting team with queries including gathering additional information as required for the preparation of financial statements.
- Prepare and follow family budgets.
- Submit financial reports as needed.
- Keep asset inventory updated and insured accordingly.
- Negotiating contracts such as insurance, travel agencies, leasing and contractors.
- Prior experience working in a Family Office, managing lifestyle assets is essential.
- Business Degree
- Able to work under pressure and multitask between different projects
- Advanced word and excel skills