Executive Director, Financial Institutions (MENA)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Identify market, originate business and build a solid portfolio of long-term Financial Institutions client relationships with opportunities to cross-sell all FAB products to these clients. Service existing relationships, up-tier them, and identify and originate business from new clients.
JOB CONTEXT / DIMENSIONS:
Managing bank relationships in select MENA countries
- Originate new business opportunities with target clients across strategic and flow wholesale banking products. Needs to develop a list of key clients – new and up-tier existing relationships.
- Pitch, review, negotiate and conclude deals.
- Maintain credit quality of the clients relationships within the Portfolio to an acceptable level set by the Bank’s management.
- Achieve individual and team financial performance targets, including ensuring that we are the MENA bank of choice for inbound bank business.
- Identify & develop cross selling opportunities and increase the cross-sell ratio with key clients.
- Develop Term Sheet, Information Memorandum, financial modelling, mandate letter, etc.
- Examine & resolve credit, market and operational risk aspects of the transactions.
- Ensure Account Plans are prepared and maintained for all key clients.
- Ensure all client files/documents are maintained.
- Ensure all credit reviews are submitted on time and agreed conditions are met.
- Ensure that flow clients (TCC) are adequately serviced.
- Adhere to process KPIs and ISO9001 requirements, ORM, BCP & Internal Audit Requirements.