Head of Placements
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 22 Oct 17 2017-10-22
Our client, a quasi-sovereign wealth fund in the UAE is looking to hire a Head of Placement to lead and manage the placement function focused on raising capital from the GCC, and project manage the task of running the fund raising process. The ideal candidate should have strong GCC networks mainly in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, should be market savvy and has a strong product knowledge. Shares the passion for growing the business, and has a charismatic personality and business acumen to communicate with industry experts coupled with strong work ethics.
- Building and managing a large, diverse and active base of Institutional and Corporate Clients, Financial Institutions, Family Offices and Ultra High Net Worth individuals.
- Develops the overall sales strategy, business plan and budget.
- Originate new products ideas and development in conjunction with the research team and business model.
- Work with all business units on developing new products expanding company’s overall product offering, creating a stronger relationship throughout our client universe.
- Drives the business and product development function of the sales department through a sustained sales and marketing campaign across the region.
- Conducts or facilitates regular communications, meetings and updates with other company’s client-facing departments to ensure a focused approach to all existing and potential clients.
- Updates clients with relevant news and latest information that impacts their investments.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Buy side or Sell side Investment firm with at least 6 years of that being in Sales and Product development in a Financial Services entity within the GCC region.
- Strong knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income and Real Estate products.
- Master’s degree or above, preferably MBA or CFA.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to handle different stakeholders.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume in Word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.