Legal Advisory – Regulatory – Legal Support – International Financial Services
- >100k tax free plus bonus and relocation
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
A major financial services client based in Abu Dhabi are looking for an experienced legal professional to work as part of the Legal Advisory team tasked with providing regulatory advice to management and other related departments.
Working within the growing regulatory division, candidates will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Identifying regulatory developments, as well as monitoring any applicable changes to existing laws and regulation which could affect the client
- Provide legal assessment of any regulatory impacts, as well as any other issues that may be of interest to management
- Ongoing management of any legal risk as per company policy, rules, regulations and applicable law
- Delivery on any relevant training to colleagues on any significant regulatory matter
- Development and upkeep of regulatory manuals and guidelines
- Legal research where required
- Managing external counsel relationships where appropriate
- Project related work specific to group-wide legal initiatives
Candidates will need knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Legal degree
- Full legal qualification
- Relevant post-qualified experience working within a financial regulatory role
- International commercial experience preferred – particularly in European and Asia-Pacific markets.
The client can offer extremely competitive tax-free packages including extensive relocation assistance, excellent career opportunities and a very diverse, fast-paced financial services culture.