•To drive and structure innovative and complex treasury management solutions across UAE and International locations for CIB relationships. This role will support build and creation of new Client propositions in this area. The successful candidate will have global experience within the Transaction Banking domain across corporate finance, treasury management, with exposure to strategic consultancy and implementation of Treasury Management solutions including policies and practices for large organization. The individual will be responsible for preparation for launch of Treasury Management and drive the Cash Management business focus in line with agreed target/budget.
• Provide strategic advisory & consulting services to CIB Clients on the set-up of Regional Treasury Centres, In-House Banks, Shared Service Centres, Re-Invoicing Centres, Payment Factories and In-house cash entities.
• Consult, evaluate and engage with IBG and MNC clients on areas across liquidity and FX centralisation, Treasury and In-house cash set-ups, debt and capital markets / Investment management policies, cash forecasting models etc. while leveraging existing and new digital tools and technologies.
• Should be able to structure and implement solutions around centralisation of treasury management activities, recommend suitable treasury models and work with stakeholders to re-engineer treasury and finance operations
• In the development & delivery of treasury management solutions, the individual should be able to effectively manage credit / market / operational / reputational risk to create a strong risk culture. Implement robust security and control framework and create efficiencies, reduce costs for FAB and our Clients.
• Participate in Consultative selling and requirement analysis with large CIB clients, understand their technology journey, prepare, respond and evaluate RFPs for complex TMS capabilities while drawing subject matter expertise across Trade Finance, FX, ERP systems.
• Work closely with TMS Providers and Fintechs to design and build innovative treasury management solutions using their own strong knowledge of the market and landscape globally
• Supervise and/or perform all tasks necessary to support all products and services within the Treasury Management product portfolio, including assisting with the development of new products and services as needed
• Manage existing / new solutions in line with the Product Life Cycle (PLC) from Business Cases to the actual delivery and commercialization. This includes engagement and management of external Vendors, preparation of requirement documents UAT and signoff of the same.
• Engage with proprietary digital channels, SWIFT and Cloud based platforms to determine possible ways of rationalising client touch points related to treasury management solutions in line with the competition/market/client expectations
• Responsible for managing alliances to support and enhance the treasury and underlying product propositions. This will involve agreeing and monitoring service levels, and play a role in identifying white-labelling opportunities for FAB and position the bank as a lead player in the region
• Provide guidance and support to Solutions & Advisory teams for promoting the relevant products
• Represent and support the bank in driving Treasury Consultancy proposition in alignment with the bank's overall strategy and goals
• Represent the bank in various forums like Regulatory bodies, business chambers of commerce in getting valuable insights & implementing the same within FAB
• To perform other activities as appropriate assigned from time to time by Head of Cash Product Management
- Focus primarily on CIB Clients and provide assistance in developing consistent Treasury management and administrative policies
- Thorough understanding of the client business model across key segments along with the challenges and opportunities. Ability to leverage technology and connectivity options to deliver on Target Treasury Management eco-system for FAB clients
- Possess detailed knowledge and Experience of TMS solutions, ERP, Treasury, Banking, FX, and Swift, including Cloud (SaaS) solutions so as to able to provide insights on market capabilities.
- Experience in managing large projects involving diverse stakeholders across client, bank and alliance partners including activities for streamlined implementation of agreed solutions and target operating models
- 15-20 years of relevant experience in individually driving Treasury Centralisation projects for large corporates
- Thorough knowledge and experience in developing and driving Cash/ FX / Liquidty products relevant to Treasury optimisation within the local and global business landscape
- ACT or equivalent certification in International cash management is preferable
- Experience in designing complex FX structures within international cash management solutions
- Knowledge of SAP and TMS systems is essential
- Extensive knowledge of SWIFT and other electronic channels from payments perspective is essential
- Knowledge about the major currency clearing mechanisms around payments is needed
- A confident self-starter, motivated, with aptitude and willingness to undertake self-learning
- Must demonstrate a keen interest to learn the business and its processes, in order to best support our clients; fluent in Arabic and English
- Must demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand complex problems, make sound (technical) decisions, provide recommendations, and communicate solutions in a proactive manner
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to articulate concepts effectively to Business users, operational teams and technologists at all levels of seniority within the client and the bank
- Ability to have a consultative approach with IT and business partners within both the bank and the client
- Service driven approach
- Ability to convince clients and interact with them in good and difficult conditions
- Analytical skills to track revenue opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic sales & business mindset
- Minimum university degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Accountancy or related discipline