To contribute, design and deliver organisational development strategies and the management of change in support of the ADGM strategic and operational plans, providing information, advice and services as required. The role of the OD function is develop, motivate and retain talent to diverse workforce within a supportive work environment, deliver such services to ADGM with an emphasis on strong customer service, consultation and communication. The role of the Organisation Development Manager is to manage the coherent development of The Global Market Market Authorities, specifically in the context of workforce, organisation design and people transition.
- Design HR Strategy and develop yearly organizational development initiatives to integrate and align with the ADGM strategy and business goals.
- Deliver organizational development and change management policy, processes and interventions that support ADGM to be a high performing organisation; to include initiatives which foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning and continuous improvement.
- Act as a custodian for Organization Structure, HR Policy, Performance management process, HR functional process, Service Level Agreement of Corporate Services and ensure the related activities and improvement plans are periodically monitored.
- Coordinate with the business owners to ensure that all process and procedures are documented with HR to ease the automation.
- Act as the focal point for all HR related application implementation and upgrade as and when required.
- Coordinate closely with Division Heads and Recruitment team to consolidate yearly workforce requirements to plan current and to project short and long term “workforce” needs (quantitative and qualitative), on the basis of functional plans.
- Act a central point of contact for future workforce planning activities, working with The Global Market business and team leads in order to drive consistency in projecting workforce needs.
- Ensure the current Reward and Recognition policies are executed well.
- Run periodic compensation and benefit benchmark to ensure that the ADGM total reward & recognition structure and policies are competent in the market.
- Ensure the performance management cycle run as per the yearly plan and monitor the appraisal process are efficient till the talent review.
- Assist Associate Director to develop yearly Bonus calculation and ensure the required approvals are gathered prior to the payment process.
- Coordinate with Authority Heads to ensure yearly recognition awards are distributed to the deserving employees based on the merit.
- During the event of grievance address such cases professionally, and interact with both the employee and line manager. In case of escalation, form grievance committee and escalation committee to ensure transparency and fairness to all involved parties.
- Act as a custodian for organisation design standards and guidelines for The Global Market, providing advice and expertise during ongoing organisational design changes to drive consistency in organisational development initiatives and exercises and to drive changes in organisation culture
- Develop and manage employee engagement initiatives to maintain levels of engagement during a period of growth and development.
- Provide change management support and expertise as required to manage people transition change associated with organisational development and other employee related policy changes.
- To develop talent management and succession planning approach and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their staff; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions and to ensure best use of the ADGM training and development budgets.
- To develop coaching, mentoring and other schemes to support staff development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
- To lead on the development of a staff skills and knowledge database in order to maximize the diverse talents of the organization.
- Deliver additional tasks that may be delegated or assigned from the Associate HR Director
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Demonstrate significant experience within HR, as an Organisation development expert
- Have knowledge and experience of change management and organisation design
- Demonstrate strong planning and organisation skills
- Hold strong internal and external stakeholder management skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Strong written and oral skills
- Fluent in business English
- Be a qualified member of an appropriate HR institute
- Proficiency in Arabic or another language
Individual KPIs will be reviewed and agreed on an annual basis in line with function KPIs and performance objectives