Performance Management Analytics
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
First Abu Dhabi Bank aims at getting Stronger, larger and being one of the world's largest financial institutions. The merger of First Gulf Bank (FGB) and National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) has created the biggest bank in the UAE with approximately $186 billion of assets as at March-end 2017.
FAB is currently looking for a Finance performance analytics and reporting within the Finance and Treasury (Business service) segment who can deliver and maintain effective performance analytics and reporting, by focusing on data and information elements, quantitative models, systems and the reporting.
Responsibilities not restricted to:
- Work closely with IT and supporting teams to ensure accurate input and output with regards to analytics and reporting.
- Ensure all documentation related to analytical models, reporting and systems is accurate.
- Design and build various analytics frameworks, which accurately depicts the banks financial performance.
- Preparation of various financial reporting packs, including dashboards, financial, customer and product performance and profitability, business segment, line of business, KPI analysis, cash flow, profit and loss.
- Participate in performance modeling and strategic planning processes to support budgeting scenario analysis.
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the banks financial targets, revenue streams and expenses, and use this information to co-ordinate successful implementation performance metrics, methods, processes and systems.
Expected knowledge, experience and skills:
- The candidate will have min 7 years finance, product and performance analytics experience for Financial institutions.
- Experience in Funds transfer pricing and frameworks such as SAS, SQL, Big Data platforms, financial and risk modelling are ideal.
- Experience with regulatory frameworks and financial practices including but not limited to: Basel II/Basel III, ICAAP.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Math, Engineering or other quantitative field are preferred.
- The candidate will have strong analytical and quantitative skills, critical thinking, investigative problem-solving and decision making abilities