Principal- Analysis and Research
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Central Bank Of The UAE
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
To oversee the process of identifying and carrying out the research and analysis as required by the Central Bank various functions.
- Manage the productioon of all needed reports and research analysis as requested by the Board of Directors and Departments at the Central Bank.
- Provide leadership and direction to subordinates towards the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Ensure developed analytical reports are relevant, accurate and in line with the requirements of the requesting party.
- Supervise as needed for research the compilation of the various surveys of the Central Bank including depository/financial corporations' surveys, total lending expectation surveys, public perception surveys, ...etc.
- Oversee the development of research reports and working papers in line with high quality enforced by international organizations and the acedemic community.
- Coordinate with the Statistics Division to esnure the accuracy of, quality and timeliness of all statistics and historical data needed for research analysis
- Ensure availability of relevant research agenda that is timely for policy decisions, priorities by Managment and recent developments in the UAE economy.
- To actively identify reserach subjects of particular interest in coordination with the Chief Economist and Head of Department
- Ensure that the quality of the conducted research and analysis is up to the required standards and that the results of any analysis conducted are relevant for the decision making at CBUAE.
Key Technical requirements:
- Knowledge of and background in collaborative research
- Solid advanced writing and reporting skills
- Excellent skills in overall administration and management
- Solid tracj record of publications