Relationship Manager – Financial Services – Institutional Clients - Treasury
- 80-85k USD plus ticket, medical & bonus
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
We are looking for an experienced financial services professional to join a small but dynamic organisation working as a Relationship Manager tasked with identifying new business opportunities as well as managing all client and customer queries and relationships.
Working alongside a dedicated team of client support specialists, the Relationship Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Revenue growth and business development within financial institution clients
- Coordinate activities related to securities settlement, cash management, asset servicing (income and corporate actions), SWIFT messages and taxation
- Responsible for pricing and negotiating terms with both existing and target clients
- Keep regular interaction with treasury, private banking and wealth management divisions as well operations department
The company specialises in post trade services and as such candidates will ideally have relevant knowledge and experience of back-office processes and functions including settlements, custody, cash and corporate actions.
Candidates will also need excellent written and spoken English, as well as a friendly approach to a wide arrange of demanding customers, capable of building and maintaining relationships.
Candidates will need a degree and should be based locally in Dubai. Due to the nature of the role any other spoken languages (especially Arabic) would be beneficial.
Please apply to find out more about this great opportunity.