Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Senior IT Auditor
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Salary: Up to 45,000 AED + Benefits + Bonus
Barclay Simpson are currently working with a market leading regional bank in the UAE to recruit a Senior IT auditor for their head office in Abu Dhabi.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Assist in the planning and scoping of IT internal audits.
- Conduct thorough end-to-end IT audits of applications, underlying infrastructure, and technologies supporting business processes.
- Work with stakeholders to provide assurance on key projects and critical change activities.
- Draft high-quality audit reports for provision to executive management.
- Work with process owners as a partner to develop solutions to issues and provide guidance on areas of change within the business.
- Track and follow-up on the implementation of management's action plans to address identified control gaps.
- Communicate/engage regularly with Technology community to thoroughly understand current Technology developments and risks, and anticipate changes arising from both internal and external factors.
- Positively support knowledge sharing and thought leadership within the function, and with external networks, to capture value from best practice opportunities.
- Build a strong network and relationships to facilitate the career development either within Internal Audit or in the wider business.
The Successful Applicant
- Be fully qualified with CISA.
- Be experienced with IT Internal Audit.
- Be familiar with control frameworks.
- Have experience with data analytic.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as they will be liaising with all-levels of the business.