Senior Manager – Enforcement (Cyber/Crypto Forensics)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM)
- 22 Jul 18 2018-07-22
The Financial Services Regulatory Authority (“FSRA”) is responsible for the regulation of financial services in the Abu Dhabi Global Market (“ADGM”) and for the regulation of related activities.
The role of the Senior Manager is to:
- Support the development of the Enforcement Division within the FSRA;
- Assist the Associate Director in the day-to-day management and conduct of the FSRA’s Enforcement function;
- Work collaboratively with the other regulatory functions in the FSRA to deliver risk-based regulation in order to achieve the objectives of the ADGM; and
- Develop and maintain the Enforcement Division’s forensic IT systems and capabilities;
- Develop the Enforcement Division’s practices and approach to the investigation of Crypto Asset activities; and
- Lead investigations undertaken by the Enforcement Division involving Crypto Asset activities.
- Assist the Associate Director in the development and effective delivery of the FSRA and Enforcement Division’s Strategy and Operational Plan.
- Support the Associate Director in providing direction and oversight for the most effective and efficient utilisation of Enforcement Division’s resources.
- Assist with on-going monitoring the effectiveness and quality of the Enforcement Division’s engagement, selection and assessment of cases.
- Undertake and contribute to thorough and detailed preparation and conduct of any investigation and other tasks and objectives pursued by the Enforcement Division.
- Work closely with the other FSRA regulatory functions (particularly Policy & Legal, Authorisation, Supervision and International).
- Assist the Associate Director in developing strong relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in a legal, accounting or computer science discipline from a recognized institution or professional body.
- Approximately eight (8) years post graduate experience working with a financial services regulator / regulated financial services firm or professional services firm in enforcement, litigation, investigations, forensics or cybersecurity.
- Ability to lead and conduct complex investigations and negotiations.
- Ability to conduct complex investigations involving Crypto Asset activities.
- Experience in utilising forensic IT review platforms and ability to administrate the Enforcement Division’s forensic IT review platform.
- Ability to make sound decisions which are based upon sound judgement and analysis, are evidence-based and well documented.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in business English.