The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) is an Arab regional organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Its main objective is laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries.
AMF is seeking to recruit a “Systems Developer” in the Support Services Department.
An employee in this job classification is expected to have adequate communication skills and technical expertise to engage users throughout the process of systems development. The job requires exceptional skills to analyze and document requirements, and design and build applications.
- Solid experience in business Analysis and design skills, using known methodolgies.
- Develop applications consistent with AMF infrastructure and applications environment, using Java, C#, VB Script, SharePoint.
- Good practical experience in Database Design (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server) NOSQL.
- Client-side Development for Web Applications: Using technologies such as (Angular, Node.JS, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, jQuery). Knowledge in RPA development tools such as like UIPath, M-Files, Linux bash scripting.
- Participate in test planning and guide users in testing newly developed applications. Offer user training on applications.
- Participate in the preparation of user manuals, technical user guides and system requirements specification documents.
- Engage in assisting the IT team in improving IT services to the organization and support the team in business continuity, disaster recovery, and improving policies and procedures.
- Support applications in the form of enhancement and maintenance such as bug fixing, continued enhancements training.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related specialization from a reputed university is a must.
- No less than five years of solid relevant experience in developing applications for banking, investments, statistics, and HR preferably in financial organizations.
- Adequate communication skills and technical expertise to engage users throughout the process of systems development.
- Exceptional skills to analyze and document requirements, and design and build applications.
- Good command of Arabic and English.
The AMF offers competitive terms of services in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing allowance, furniture allowance, air tickets, education allowance, and life and medical insurance.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.