AVP Compliance - Monitoring and Surveillance - Private Banking
- AED 30,000
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai Dubai AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
This role will be reporting to VP, Head of ME&A Compliance Monitoring. The key responsibilities include checking compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies, and standards, i.e. the identification, assessment and documentation of compliance risks and identifying compliance risks, suggesting and performing reviews.
Assisting in the development of a documented annual compliance monitoring programme which covers local regulations, Tax Compliance, KYC/AML and other relevant areas
- Execution of the programme, checking compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies, and standards, i.e. the identification, assessment and documentation of compliance risks.
- Identify compliance risks, suggest and perform reviews.
- Support the head of compliance in compliance monitoring and surveillance processes.
- Ensuring all compliance is up to date and providing relevant inputs to compliance reports, scorecards and records for audit and regulatory purposes.
- Evaluate results, draft recommendations, present findings, report writing, and track the implementation of the corresponding action plans.
- Acting as a compliance contact and performing compliance advisory activities regularly; assisting in the preparation of the Annual Compliance Risk Assessment for the region, identifying risk issues and proposing mitigation plans.
- A minimum of 5 years of compliance experience in compliance monitoring, surveillance and testing in private banking/wealth management division in an international bank.
- Knowledge of local ME&A regulations.
- Knowledge and experience in identifying and completing reviews.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills with the ability to communicate findings from monitoring undertaken in a way that is clear and concise and tailored to the relevant audience
What's on offer:
- Great exposure to Private Banking Compliance in one of Dubai's leading Multinational Bank.
- Competitive Salary package and networking across GCC countries.