Associate Director, Project and Export Finance
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai Dubai AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
We are looking for an Associate Director, Project and Export Finance (PEF) to support the origination and execution of mainly PEF transactions, but you may also be required to work on Leveraged Finance or M&A transactions too.
- Help position Standard Chartered as one of the leading PEF banks in the Middle East, South Asia and Africa.
- Build an execution capabilities and local regulatory knowledge across the major markets.
- Demonstrates ability to execute and close transactions.
- Begin developing proactive ideas for delivery to clients and begin developing more client relationships.
- Assist in carrying out contractual and financial due diligence on the project and the sponsors and structuring transactions to mitigate risks arising in the process of due diligence.
- Assist in developing and reviewing financial models.
- Collect, reviewing and analyze financial and other information from variety of sources.
- Show strong teamwork within PEF and with other PEF affiliated groups.
- Support and head in pitches / gathering industry data.
- Ensure Audit procedures are met.
- Ensure that good quality review and deal documentation is conducted