Director - Trade Sales - Transaction Banking
- Up to GBP0.0 per annum
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
We are currently looking for a Director, Trade Salaes to drive "new to bank" Trade revenues and product/market penetration with assigned portfolio of International Corporate (IC) clients at global, regional or local buying centres (depending on role). To retain and grow existing wallet from day-to-day transactions within assigned portfolio.
Understanding of Client
* Deep understanding of clients' business needs, footprint, buying centers and decision making process.
* Owns TB Client Map and Account Plan commitments.
* Deep understanding of client ecosystem and supply chain
* Build full access to trade finance decision makers through active client calling; including procurement and trading centres, strategic sourcing, export teams, structured financing teams, channel / distribution management teams.
* Build access at operating level in the client shop.
Revenue & Trade Drivers
* Complete ownership of client level revenue for Trade
* Complete ownership of the assigned portfolio's Driver levels.
* Manage the execution through to revenue realisation as per scorecard metric
* Pro-actively lead Trade opportunity development with the CIB team.
* Execute activities in line with TB sales pipeline and deal review policies.
* Take the lead in identifying explicit and implied client needs, engaging key influencers and decision makers, developing solutions and leading proposals and pitches to clients.
* Input into BCA's via Product Conditions for assigned portfolio.
* Facility structuring for Trade deals, working with SST and Commercial Banking where relevant.
* Proposal and pitches to the clients.
* Provide input to Product Managers on evolving client and competitor landscape