Head of Compliance
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai Dubai AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Our Client, a reputable bank in the UAE is looking to hire a Head of Compliance to be responsible for leading and managing the compliance function and acting as the focal point for all compliance related initiatives. The role is also responsible for ensuring that the stakeholders and business activities are in compliance as per relevant regulations, company policies and procedures are followed and implemented, and the behavior in the organization meets the company code of conduct, in addition to overseeing and evaluating compliance risks within the group. Monitor and manage compliance with FATCA/CRS requirements.
- Lead the overall compliance framework for the Bank by defining the compliance mandate in areas such as financial crime, regulatory compliance and conduct risk in line with the business strategy and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and manage the compliance plan/program of the Bank.
- Manage and oversight periodic reviews/testing’s carried out by the compliance department and report the outcomes to the Board Audit Committee and Senior Management.
- Establish, maintain, and revise compliance policies and procedures to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Establish mechanisms for ensuring that all business activities are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and safeguards internal control.
- Support business growth by providing cost effective compliance advisory service to senior management.
- Develop and provide training initiatives and programs related to compliance and AML to ensure that relative staff are educated and up-to-dated with the latest regulations and standards.
- Act as the main point of contact with the Central Bank and any examinations/inspections carried out by them.
- Manage and Monitor the AML function of the Bank.
- Master’s degree in Law, Accountancy, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- Relevant Compliance Certifications.
- Minimum of 15 years of extensive banking experience, with at least 7 years in a senior core compliance and AML role.
- Familiarity with AML/CFT regulations.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume in Word format directly to email@example.com
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED