Head of Internal Audit - Global Private Equity Firm
- Very Competitive Salary package on offer
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Our client - a leading boutique investment bank with a global footprint are looking for a Head of Internal Audit. This is an exciting opportunity for a senior auditor to work closely with executive management and be a part of an expanding private equity focused business.The ideal candidate would have gained most of their experience from a buy side firm.
- Identify and assess the risks for all areas of the firm and obtain management agreement on risks and related key controls and control issues;
- Develop the annual audit plan after consulting with key stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year;
- Liaise with investee companies and align internal audit objectives and strategy between the firm and investee companies;
- Report to Audit Committee quarterly on internal audit plan, internal audit reviews, progress and key findings;
- Big 4 and Buy Side background
- Proven track record and experience in reputable audit firms functions;
- Regional experience is preferable, working within similar investment holding/asset management companies;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Minimum 12 years experience, 8 of which being in Investment Management or Private Equity.
- CA or equivalent.
Please contact Damion Cubitt at firstname.lastname@example.org