Head of Operations
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
An Investment Bank based in the UAE is seeking a Head of Operations to plan, implement and manage various aspects of operational change, in particular a shared services function and processing support to ensure compliance with regulatory and Bank’s operational objectives policies, procedures and performance standards while ensuring efficient cost-effective processing of transactions.
- Implement centralisation of Bank’s operational activities to achieve operational efficiencies and cost savings
- Guide and ensure preparation and implementation of policies and procedures related to bank’s operations.
- Review requirements of Business Units including branches in terms of their operational support requirement and ensure timely implementation.
- Manage Operations projects including automation, ensure timely completion, achievement of objectives and cost efficiencies. Coordinate with IT in implementing new systems and new processes.
- Implement and monitor standardised turnaround times for all operations processes and agree to service level agreements with business units to measure efficiency of units.
- Efficiently manage all operations of all alternate channels (ATM, CCDM, IVR, SMS, Online Banking and Call Centre) to enhance customer service delivery.
- Guide, direct, train and motivate subordinates to perform consistently high standards in a team environment.
- Submit regular reports / MIS to general management for effective monitoring and control.
- Must a minimum of 15 years have banking experience with a minimum of 5 years of central operations experience at a senior level
- Must be fluent in English (Arabic speaker are preferable)
- Excellent communication skills