International Tax Accountant
- Excellent tax Free package and Bonus Scheme
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Oct 18
We are looking for an International Tax Account for a leading billion-dollar organisation to help identify and address tax opportunities and risks globally. You will also monitor tax attributes, oversee the client’s compliance obligations around the world and develop and implement the organisations overall tax strategy. The Tax Accountant will support the Manager Global Tax in the end‐to‐end tax compliance, and information reporting oversight (tax calculations, filings and payments). Ideally you will be from a Big 4, Asset Management or Fund background.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Prepare and review tax calculations, tax returns, disclosure filings, and tax payments for the organisation, its subsidiaries, including UAE and non‐UAE VAT filings.
· Oversee setup of compliance activities for new investments.
· Oversee the compliance relationship with JV’s and regularly liaise with compliance providers to
ensure filings and payments are accurate and are made on time.
· Reconcile and confirm filings and payments to ensure internal records match tax authority records
· Regularly test and report on the tax attributes of investments by the Organisations subsidiaries.
· Manage the withholding tax reclaim, and relief at source process, including liaising with custodians to ensure all required documentation is up to date and on file.
· Maintain and coordinate update of relevant inter‐company transfer pricing documentation, and financing
· Collate, and coordinate provision of tax information required to be reported for Country‐by‐Country (and
similar) reporting regimes (“CbCR”).
· Collate and coordinate provision of tax accruals, and other tax related information as required for group
quarterly reporting purposes.
· Coordinate The Organisation and subsidiaries worldwide information reporting requirements, e.g. CRS, and U.S. (chapter 3, and chapter 4) reporting.
· Monitor international tax developments and suggest ways to address changes in law affecting the Organisation.
· Conduct necessary research in order to support senior colleagues in providing advice on transactional tax
matters based on sound analysis, and to support the decision‐making of global transactions, financing/ refinancing, mergers, operational changes and expansions, etc.