Investment Counselor - Dubai [Director]
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Investment Counselor (ICs) is a investment specialist with primary role to formulate investment strategies and work with Relationship Managers in managing client portfolios.
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Investment Counselor
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Meet and provide premium investment advisory to HNW clients and formulate investment strategies that align with client’s target strategic assets allocation to meet investment objectives and risk profile.
- Relay the house view in their respective marketing teams and can call on product specialists for specific support or general training needs.
- Work with Relationship Managers on investment ideas, articulate investment concepts, create investment proposals and conduct portfolio reviews.
- Participate as a member of the Product Council to generate products solutions and :
• keep abreast of products in the market
• propose new product ideas
• promote ideas approved and endorsed by the Product Council
• take collective responsibility and accountability for products discussed and endorsed at the Product Council.
• develop, monitor and follow up on new trading ideas related to cash equities,bonds, FX as well as structured products , equity options, range accrual notes.
• Bachelor Degree in the fields of either Finance, Business, Economics or Banking
• At least 8 years in financial industry in an investment advisory position
• Strong inter personal and communications skills
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Team player