- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
We are looking for a talented Investment Manager to implement our client’s investment strategy through identifying new investments, exits and management of current portfolio. Leading the development of opportunities from across the region with a general interest in TMT and particular focus on digital/online, animation, gaming, e-commerce, education, TV/film production, and media tech. Ideal candidate should have extensive experience in the field of Investments, deal structuring, business planning, and corporate finance.
- Develop and maintain a global network to identify and implement opportunities to bring global capital into UAE.
- Identify new strategic partnership opportunities in target sectors in line with company’s strategy.
- Develop deal incentive structures that meet both company objectives and deliver sustainable businesses into the company.
- Identify and evaluate new investment opportunities to include business plan, deal structuring, due diligence, valuation and commitment to UAE.
- Manage the exit of existing investments in line with Investment Committee guidance.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in Investment/Private Equity.
- Active in the MENA region with a strong network developed.
- Track record of identifying, executing and successfully managing investments required.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant (Business) field is required.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*