- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
On behalf of our client, a well-established Private Equity firm, we are looking for a Legal professional to join their growing team.
In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Legal and will be providing legal advice to the business and support functions.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Ensuring that investment transactions are carried out in accordance to the GCC laws and compliance procedures
• Draft and review company's contracts, analyse potential related risks
• Participate in litigation process, review litigation documents and provide advise
• Assist in developing company's legal policies and procedures, ensure their implementation
The successful candidate must hold the following qualities:
• Law Degree is required
• 4-5 years of experience in corporate / commercial law at a law firm or in house
• Strong experience working with contracts
• Previous experience in the GCC is a must
• Excellent knowledge of UAE/GCC Laws and Legal System in the region
• Financial services industry or exposure to real-estate projects is a plus
• Exposure to international law is a plus
Salary range is between AED 18,000 - 22,000 per month (gross).
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested to develop your career in organisation with strong presence in the GCC region, please send us your CV.