Job holders at this level work under close supervision of the Unit Head/Team Leader. They are however expected to function with a fair degree of independence when conducting assessments of completed credit proposals related to the corporate segment of the portfolio. Such applications are usually complex, of a significant value with multiple entities involved in various lines of trade. Analysis is conducted through the application of well-developed investigative and analytical skills and processes. Their findings will form the basis of ultimate decision making.
- Receives credit proposals under Corporate, Syndication & Elite Segments and examines them to ensure completeness of supporting information/ documents and compliance with Bank’s requirements.
- Conducts proper due diligence as to the identification of gaps, if any in terms of disclosures/ information in proposals.
- Addresses and clarifies issues or points raised at the review stage prior to preparation of the SWOT Analysis
- Prepares credit proposals with SWOT Analysis covering all significant factors (Strengths & Risks) for review and recommendation by Team Leaders, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Addresses further queries/ requirements if any required by the Team Leaders / Unit Head for decision making or the initiation of the decision process.
- Communicates the Management decision on credit proposals to Business Analysts, RMs, Branch Managers, Segment Heads, Other Units & Unit Heads
- Maintains proper records for receipt, processing & disposal of credit proposals/ JETS for monitoring reports, internal/ external requirements
- Provides clarifications to Credit Control Unit for the preparation of post-approval borrowing documentation.
- Assists in Special Projects/ Assignments that are entrusted by the Team Leader/ Unit Head/ Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance related discipline
- 4 to 5 year’s finance experience with 2 years in general banking and 2 to 3 years in the Credit function