Product Specialist- Structured Products/ Equities Advisory -Trading Advisory & Product Development - Dubai
- Not Disclosed
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
• Provide seamless and accurate execution of derivatives and structured products orders including interest rate derivatives for front office partners based in Dubai and other BOS locations globally (RMs and ICs). • Work closely with the structured products, advisory and Premium Equity teams in Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong to drive the overall growth of Equities and Derivatives business in Dubai.
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Product Specialist
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Structured Products / Derivatives:
• Work closely with Front Office and End-clients to develop and price investment solutions using appropriate derivatives.
• Ensure seamless processing of derivatives and structured products (including equities, commodities, interest rate and hybrid derivatives.)
• Work closely with the structured products, advisory and Premium Equity teams in Singapore and Hong Kong in a team-based approach.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with market counterparties.
• Drive projects to boost efficiency and minimize operational risks.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with front office sales teams.
• Drive RM training and marketing activities for derivatives and structured products.
• Effectively distribute Focus Products in partnership with PMG and Front Office partners (RMs and ICs).
• and facilitate product approval for new products.
• Ensure compliance with all internal and regulatory policies and procedures.
• Communicate relevant and timely asset, market and related information to the network.
• Originate actionable investment ideas (equities, derivatives and structured products) in line with BOS research views, while integrating market knowledge and flows.
• Monitor asset markets to identify and communicate trends and trading opportunities to the network consistent with the bank’s research.
• Assist in TAPD EAST initiatives in Dubai
• Special projects (including regulatory, efficiency or sales related)
• Provide input for product pipeline and facilitate product approval process in partnership with PMG product management.
Work Experience & requirements
• At least 3 years of relevant Equity and Derivatives sales experience in sell-side or buy-side institution
• Prior experience working with relationship managers and high net worth trading clients is an advantage
• Effective communication and presentation skills;
• Knowledgeable in derivatives and structured products.