Real Estate Financial Analyst
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai Dubai AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Bester Capital Investment
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
The Real Estate Financial Analyst is responsible for creating and managing specific Real Estate dedicated investment fund assets in the UAE. This position analyzes reports looking for trends and issues and AD-Hoc Reporting. This position ensures the development and implementation of all financial policies, procedures and controls.
- Analyze the asset performance of the fund portfolio.
- Recommend the addition of the funds asset composition based on performance and analysis.
- Develops financial business plans that are integrated with the corporate financial plan.
- Provides financial tools, advice and analysis to the VP/GMM for the business unit.
- Monitors and addresses any issues related to the financial performance of the business unit.
- Ensures overall accuracy of planning and forecasting, and reviews and diagnoses variances to plan and forecast.
- Validates strategies and tactics are in place to achieve plans and forecasts.
- Ensures the integrity and accuracy of work processes.
- Conducts research and analysis during annual strategic planning process.
- Develops, NPV, break-even and ROI analysis info on various merchandise projects
- Assembles data, reporting, and recommendations on ad-hoc analysis requested by Finance, merchandising and senior management.
- Identifies process improvements opportunities within assigned areas
- Performs deep dive analysis on specific projects
- Performs routine and complex financial analysis and modeling to support strategic decision making.
- Strong analytical skills are essential to comprehend and communicate financial results
- A high level of communications skills (oral and written) are necessary to communicate in an understandable and efficient manner
- Good organization skills are essential so that strict deadlines are met and essential information, whether historical or on current issues, can be assessed in a timely manner
- Good interpersonal skills are necessary, allowing the individual to effectively partner with and become a resource to others in the department as well as to senior operating management
- High level of PC skills and Windows-based programs (Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- A high energy, self-motivated individual who wants to be challenged
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in the similar position
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred