Securities Network Management
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai Dubai AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
The Network Management Team is a centralized buying group that manages Standard Chartered Bank's relationships with its global network of financial service providers (including cash correspondents and securities custody services providers) across all regions. The team is divided in a Cash, Correspondent and Securities function.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...
Network Management is also a centralized risk management group in terms of managing the service providers. For Securities Network Management, this includes the selection, monitoring, management of third party custodians, and the monitoring of the footprint custodians (markets where Standard Chartered has its own local presence); in adherence to external regulations and internal policies and procedures.
A Securities Network Manager is responsible for the function's objectives across the group, region and countries, working closely with global, regional and local stakeholders to ensure that Standard Chartered business groups have sufficient and appropriate coverage for their custody needs in non-presence countries as well as footprint markets.
- Risk Management: ensure adherence to all the established standards associated with the selection of service providers and the continuous monitoring, managing and addressing of any risks associated with custody relationships (both 3rd party and SCB footprint custodians). This involves:
- due diligence reviews conducted on custody relationships in accordance to the bank's policies and procedures, and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- reporting of findings and assessments to key stakeholders and organise follow up actions to ensure closure of risk items in a timely manner.
- cooperation with business groups and stakeholders to ensure their custody requirements are met.
- Support of expansion plans across Wealth, PvB, FM and TB who require custody services across the globe.
- Support of network expansion strategies, in alignment with established functional standards and assigned Key Performance Indicators, as well as TB business group objectives.
- Participate and support senior level Relationship Management of financial institutions to ensure alignment of these provider relationships with the bank's strategic objectives