Our client, is looking to hire a senior executive / investment professional from a significant sized fund / Investment Bank or corporate finance professional from a large reputable corporate to join a newly created team. The ideal profile will be a seasoned leader with 15-20 + years of sell and buy side M&A deal experience across a variety of sectors. Entrepreneurial minded individuals who can operate in dynamic, constantly changing environments are preferred.
The Senior Director is responsible for performing activities related to the planning, formation and operation of the divisions new investments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage development of the function's objectives, goals, initiatives, plans, policies and procedures and supervise their execution.
- Proven sell and buy side M&A expereince gained from lead numberous significant sized transactions
- Manage performing regional and local market analysist for Sectors to identify the industry' by size, segment and/or brands.
- Manage the preparation of reports to management regarding a number of issues including market intelligence and the investment environment relevant to the concerned sector.
- Manage performing deal/JV planning activities for the Sector, including commercial analysis, risk assessment, and the identification of potential deal/JV partners
- Support senior management for Sectors in advising potential partners from the industry to facilitate the establishment of sector establishment, management and investment.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess the following attributes :
- 15-20 years of relevant investment banking (M&A) and / or investment experience from signicant sized fund
- Extensive expertise in deal formation and greenfield set-up and execution in multiple sectors
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Engineering
- MBA is strongly preferred
- strong combination of interpersonal, analytical, strategic and decision-making skills.
- Entrepurnerial minded