Senior Manager - Unix & Middleware- RISC HW- Banking
- 40,000 + Benefits
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
An exciting challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to take the Platform ownership within a large and reputable banking organization here in Dubai. The candidate will be responsible for the continued performance and maintenance of all the Unix and Middleware Platforms. The platforms are continuously evolving so the successful candidate will be accountable for the overall stability and will be responsible for the review and selection of all new products with the aim of driving the bank forward with continuous updating of the group IT product catalogue.
Role and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the Unix and Middleware platforms.
- Ability to build the products strategy and roadmaps.
- Continuous R&D and vendor engagement.
- Providing technical assistance to staff members.
- Constant review of products and data activities.
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss and finalize relevant product decisions.
- Bachelors of computer science or equivalent.
- Relevant managerial experience in a large banking organization.
- Excellent knowledge in Red Hat Linux OS and JBoss platforms.
- Proficient technical knowledge in traditional RISC platforms ( AIX, Solaris)
- Good knowledge in IBM WAS and Oracle Weblogic platforms.
- Good understanding of the products licensing.
- Strong people and leadership management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the largest banking organisations in the Middle East region, compensated with a competitive salary, benefits and relocation package.