Senior Product Manager – Cards/Prepaid Products – Banking
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter
- 16 Sep 17
We are working with a major Dubai-based player within the growing payments industry, supporting the growth of their product management function with the addition of an experienced and creative Senior Product Manager.
As a leading figure within a growing team focused on cards and prepaid products, you will be working within a cross-functional role responsible for the full product lifecycle covering a broad remit including the following responsibilities:
• Idea generation, product design and enhancements
• Product performance monitoring
• Market analysis and wider evaluation of trends to create go-to-market strategy
• Work with development and project management teams to enable development of products on time and in line with strategy
• Stakeholder engagement at senior level along with wider support teams to execute product strategy
In order to be considered, candidate will need at least the following skills and experience
• Extensive product management experience with in depth knowledge of the full product management lifecycle, and across multiple markets
• Commercial knowledge/experience with card payments and prepaid products within the Middle East markets
• Strong communication skills and relationship management experience required given seniority of the role.
This is a new position, created with the ambition to create suite of products that can build a sustainable business backed by a stable organization. There is a great opportunity to significantly impact the business and make material change.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.