Technology Infrastructure Project Manager – Fund Management Our client, a large United Arab Emirates-based Sovereign Wealth Fund, is looking to hire a Technology Infrastructure Project Management professional to take responsibility for aligning the Investment Technology department’s technology roadmap with their objectives. The role will involve taking responsibility for a number of major business initiatives across Technology Infrastructure including Information Security, Networking and Cloud Technology. The successful Project Manager will join internal technology leaders adding value to the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring alignment of Infrastructure project goals with the Organisational Strategies & business and technology directions.
- The overall management, execution and delivery of multiple medium to large IT Infrastructure projects including managing projects; scope, resources, risks & issues, schedule and budget.
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal teams and senior internal stakeholders
The most successful applicant to this position will have:
- Extensive experience of working within an Investment Management organisation (Buy-Side)
- Extensive IT Project Management experience including coordinating technical teams implementing enterprise wide infrastructure and security solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of networking, storage, compute, databases, security infrastructure, cloud technology and end user computing technologies.
- Very strong understanding of Investment Management industry service offerings and trends in order to identify opportunities for domains and project teams.
If you feel your experience is a match for the above, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance.