Wealth Planning Administrator, Wealth Planning [Associate / Senior Associate], Dubai
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 29 Jan 18 2018-01-29
The incumbent will assist on the administration of the wealth planning team.
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Wealth Planning Administrator!
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
• To prepare presentations for wealth planning marketing materials / ad hoc clients presentations
• To assist in fronting insurance queries on documentations, transfer of insurance from Front Office
• To assist on preparation of trust documents and printing of marketing materials
• To coordinate and liaise with approved brokers on day to day case processing matter as well as track annual insurance review and tabulate insurance commission reports.
• To coordinate and ensure training is arranged for Front Office, as per deliverables in workplan.
• To assist in key workplan initiatives
• To assist, review and streamline current insurance processes
• To assist head of wealth planning in completion of monthly updates for management including KPI and Workplan tracking report