Analyst, Corporate Lending
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To ensure to process transactions accurately and timely when required.
- To ensure all advices to be sent to customers as per requirement.
- To ensure the control over the original documents to comply with Group policy / local regulations
- To check and verify supporting documents for all transactions if required.
- To ensure all pending items in Sundry account related to GLS have clear reason and life span
- To investigate and clear pending items or discrepancies in Nostro/Sundry/Suspense account as advised by Reconciliation Unit related on timely basis.
- To ensure no backlog transaction.
- To continuously improve current process to reduce TAT and increase productivity of the team.
- To raise problem ticket for all system issues related to the team functions and follow up for resolution.
- To improve internal and external relationship by providing quality and timely services.
- To escalate to Unit Head any exception/unusual in daily operations.
- To provide reports to concern parties when required.
- To timely provide samples to RP when required.
- To perform any assignment as required from time to time.
- To ensure and be responsible for the documents that are received, processed/ returned back to customers are handled safely and stored in the Record room (fire proof) at the end of day and archived on regular basis as and when the transaction is completed
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- To comply with Group Sanctions policy and procedure
- To comply with the Group Money laundering prevention policy and procedures to the extent applicable and reporting all suspicious transactions to the line manager
- To ensure that all control reconciliation activities are conducted in a timely and accurate manner.
- To comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager
Service Delivery and Efficiency
- To display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- To take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- To identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- To effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- To be responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery
- To work with internal stakeholders for service requirements, enquiries, and instructions
- To continuously monitor workflow and strive for efficiencies in time, costs and service levels
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .