Officer, Fund Services Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Handle daily operations related to the Fund services business and ensure all process run smoothly;
- Prepare NAV calculation reports, financial statements of the funds and its audited reports;
- Prepare supervisory reports;
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts;
- Handle to ensure payment instructions processed in an accurate and timely manner to comply with Vietnam regulations and the bank policy;
- Support function manager on internal and external audit work (i.e. KPMG, E&Y, PWC) for audit purpose;
- Support Head of Operations on all technical issues relating to fund services;
People and Talent
- Actively support the sales and services culture of the Bank
- To provide positive feedback to clients on areas for improvement with the aim of strengthening client relationship
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholder specially VSD, SSC, HNX, HSX, BIDV, SBV, MOF, brokers and other stakeholders
Governance and Risk Management
- Complete e learning as assigned by Group. Ensure the completion of e-learning of all team members
- Self motivate, train and develop to achieve high quality service to clients and avoid errors
- Train and develop team members to achieve inter-sectional teamwork and total quality business unit and maintenance of quality service
- Fully understand and comply with Group Securities Services policies and local regulatory requirements and embed it in BAU and appropriately discharge duties as per Group Policies and Local regulations
- Ensure compliance to all established procedures, regulations and Group Securities Services policy guide
- Able to recognise implication of changes of regulations or market practices and take appropriate measures to keep the bank and clients informed and to protect their interest
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum A level with at least 1 year working experience in fund administration industry or at least 2 years working experience in the banking industry.
- Broad knowledge of banking operation and banking practice.
- Thorough knowledge of fund administration process and industry accounting standards.
- Ability to handle variety of fast changing situations in terms of work pressure and clients' requirements.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and procedural skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .