Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with international steel trading house looking to hire a steel trading manager to join the commercial team in Vietnam.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Implement credit policy which delivers customer satisfaction with the lowest risk exposure
- Aware of new revenue generating opportunities whether it be new customers, prospects, products or sourcing and capitalise on these opportunities in order to maximise revenue.
- Monitor payment situation of customers and act when required to settle overdue amounts
- Retain a full and current understanding of market activity, competitor activity, customer requirements, customer and supplier performance in order to maximise profit
- Liaise with Steel Trading General Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 6 years within steel trading/ Vietnamese Markets
- Good working experience and knowledge of INCO TERMS 2020, contract exposure, UCP 600 and marine freight
- Strong sourcing/sales connections which can be leveraged early on
- Experience implementing sourcing/sales strategy
- Fluent in English