Assistant Manager, Fraud Risk Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Training for staff about fraud awareness
- Liaison with market peers (including Visa) to acquire fraud intelligence and to initiate fraud deterrent actions
- Review suspicious fraud case referred from CI, collection and other units.
- Perform fraud investigation for non lending and lending (Retail product) if potential fraud loss amount is less than 100.000USD.
- Liaison with Compliance Investigation team for fraud investigation if potential fraud loss amount is greater than 100.000USD or staff fraud involved.
- Prepare all fraud dashboard report and fraud charge off memo.
- Recommend fraud charge off if any.
- Add blacklist fraud customers.
- Complete other duties assigned by line manager / Team Manager time to time.
- Others when required.
- ATM card Ops: For coordination on card fraud related
- Collection/CI/Lending Ops: For investigating PL/ML applications.
- Compliance investigation: For providing required fraud investigation information related to staff etc.
- Branch/Product Department: For contributing to the effectiveness of Policies/procedure/guideline/ and implement new fraud detection system.
- Finance/Lending Ops: For fraud charge off/fraud budget
- Group Fraud: For reporting
- VISA International: For inquiries and assistance
- Counterparts from local banks: For sharing fraud related case, trends
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .