Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading agricultural trading house looking to bring on board a Quality Control Manager to their team in Vietnam.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing new blends and managing the cupping process to ensure maximisation of profits
- Analyse the market trends to determine the expected buying yield of the coffee blends
- Examine customer complaints to develop a corrective plan
- Responsible for the final say in the finished coffee product, ensuring that it meets the clients requirements
- Reporting to the Deputy Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience cupping and formulating coffee blends (Arabica)
- Certified Arabica Q Grader
- Excellent communication skills required
- Sufficient experience with qualitative and quantitate analysis
- Role based in Vietnam