- Pleiku, Tinh Gia Lai, Vietnam
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Sep 17
We have an exciting role in our Hanoi office as a Programmer Analyst. This role reports to the Senior Development Manager. Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Work closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive analysis and design of quality technical solutions ensuring alignment with business and IT strategies and complying with FIS architectural standards.
Job ID: 48622
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
Demonstrates an understanding of FIS systems and the financial services industry.
Analyzes requirements and translates business requirements into product designs.
Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems.
Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs build recommendations.
May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development.
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors.
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources.
- Excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills.
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.